Though she’s made her name primarily in popcorn flicks, Jessica Alba does like to exercise her funny bone now and again. The nine-months-pregnant actress stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night and asked the funnyman to step in for her husband Cash Warren at birthing class. From pears-as-no-no-parts to perineal massage, Kimmel was unable to restrain himself from constantly dishing out snarky asides and blurting out the word “vagina” at the unflappable instructor. The results were predictably mortifying and hilarious. See the full video — and learn the baby’s name! — after the jump.
Jessica Alba brings Jimmy 'How are babies made?' Kimmel to birthing class
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'