Though she’s made her name primarily in popcorn flicks, Jessica Alba does like to exercise her funny bone now and again. The nine-months-pregnant actress stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night and asked the funnyman to step in for her husband Cash Warren at birthing class. From pears-as-no-no-parts to perineal massage, Kimmel was unable to restrain himself from constantly dishing out snarky asides and blurting out the word “vagina” at the unflappable instructor. The results were predictably mortifying and hilarious. See the full video — and learn the baby’s name! — after the jump.
Jessica Alba brings Jimmy 'How are babies made?' Kimmel to birthing class
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'