Though she’s made her name primarily in popcorn flicks, Jessica Alba does like to exercise her funny bone now and again. The nine-months-pregnant actress stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night and asked the funnyman to step in for her husband Cash Warren at birthing class. From pears-as-no-no-parts to perineal massage, Kimmel was unable to restrain himself from constantly dishing out snarky asides and blurting out the word “vagina” at the unflappable instructor. The results were predictably mortifying and hilarious. See the full video — and learn the baby’s name! — after the jump.
Aug 10 2011 10:58 AM ET
Jessica Alba brings Jimmy 'How are babies made?' Kimmel to birthing class
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'
- 'DWTS' finale dives in 18-49 demo
- 'Voice' song for tornado victims: Watch
- Blake Shelton, NBC plan telethon for Okla.
- Critics Choice noms for 'Big Bang,' 'Horror'
- Tony Awards on CBS through 2018
- Bono, Olivia Wilde join 'toilet strike'