Though she’s made her name primarily in popcorn flicks, Jessica Alba does like to exercise her funny bone now and again. The nine-months-pregnant actress stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night and asked the funnyman to step in for her husband Cash Warren at birthing class. From pears-as-no-no-parts to perineal massage, Kimmel was unable to restrain himself from constantly dishing out snarky asides and blurting out the word “vagina” at the unflappable instructor. The results were predictably mortifying and hilarious. See the full video — and learn the baby’s name! — after the jump.
Jessica Alba brings Jimmy 'How are babies made?' Kimmel to birthing class
- 'Interstellar' clip on 'moon landing hoax'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'