Though she’s made her name primarily in popcorn flicks, Jessica Alba does like to exercise her funny bone now and again. The nine-months-pregnant actress stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! last night and asked the funnyman to step in for her husband Cash Warren at birthing class. From pears-as-no-no-parts to perineal massage, Kimmel was unable to restrain himself from constantly dishing out snarky asides and blurting out the word “vagina” at the unflappable instructor. The results were predictably mortifying and hilarious. See the full video — and learn the baby’s name! — after the jump.
Jessica Alba brings Jimmy 'How are babies made?' Kimmel to birthing class
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list