In “Steve Carell’s Movie Poster Contract,” a new short from FunnyOrDie.com, Steve Carell demonstrates once again that Steve Carell’s best punchline is Steve Carell. The clip portrays Carell as an ego-inflated version of himself, insisting during a Crazy, Stupid, Love promo meeting that his head must be the largest visible object on any movie poster he’s on. (Who can forget the iconic poster from Curly Sue?) Carell, as the ultimate sufferer of cranium envy, laughs maniacally when he finally gets his way, “Look how much bigger it is than Ryan’s!” The joke here is simple, ridiculous, and totally awesome — just the way we like our Steve Carell in the morning. Watch the short below:
Funny or Die clip: Steve Carell has a huge head -- it's in his contract
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover