In “Steve Carell’s Movie Poster Contract,” a new short from FunnyOrDie.com, Steve Carell demonstrates once again that Steve Carell’s best punchline is Steve Carell. The clip portrays Carell as an ego-inflated version of himself, insisting during a Crazy, Stupid, Love promo meeting that his head must be the largest visible object on any movie poster he’s on. (Who can forget the iconic poster from Curly Sue?) Carell, as the ultimate sufferer of cranium envy, laughs maniacally when he finally gets his way, “Look how much bigger it is than Ryan’s!” The joke here is simple, ridiculous, and totally awesome — just the way we like our Steve Carell in the morning. Watch the short below:
Funny or Die clip: Steve Carell has a huge head -- it's in his contract
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'