In “Steve Carell’s Movie Poster Contract,” a new short from FunnyOrDie.com, Steve Carell demonstrates once again that Steve Carell’s best punchline is Steve Carell. The clip portrays Carell as an ego-inflated version of himself, insisting during a Crazy, Stupid, Love promo meeting that his head must be the largest visible object on any movie poster he’s on. (Who can forget the iconic poster from Curly Sue?) Carell, as the ultimate sufferer of cranium envy, laughs maniacally when he finally gets his way, “Look how much bigger it is than Ryan’s!” The joke here is simple, ridiculous, and totally awesome — just the way we like our Steve Carell in the morning. Watch the short below:
Funny or Die clip: Steve Carell has a huge head -- it's in his contract
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'