In “Steve Carell’s Movie Poster Contract,” a new short from FunnyOrDie.com, Steve Carell demonstrates once again that Steve Carell’s best punchline is Steve Carell. The clip portrays Carell as an ego-inflated version of himself, insisting during a Crazy, Stupid, Love promo meeting that his head must be the largest visible object on any movie poster he’s on. (Who can forget the iconic poster from Curly Sue?) Carell, as the ultimate sufferer of cranium envy, laughs maniacally when he finally gets his way, “Look how much bigger it is than Ryan’s!” The joke here is simple, ridiculous, and totally awesome — just the way we like our Steve Carell in the morning. Watch the short below:
Funny or Die clip: Steve Carell has a huge head -- it's in his contract
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks