Everybody, relax, we can all go back to having our crushes on Mila Kunis! Despite a report from Access Hollywood which claimed that the Friends with Benefits star wouldn’t be able to attend the Marine Corps Ball with Sgt. Scott Moore — who asked her to go as his date via a request on YouTube — her manager confirmed to EW that Kunis is, in fact, still going with him and nothing has changed since she accepted the invitation. Awesomeness? Affirmative.
Mila Kunis IS attending the Marine Corps Ball after all. National crisis averted.
- 'Voice' eliminated singers are...
- Aaron Sorkin: A 'Newsroom' do-over?
- Mitch Hurwitz deal for new Netflix series
- TV's future? Supreme Court mulls Aereo
- 'Star Wars VII' casting 'almost complete'
- 'Gone Girl' change? 'Greatly exaggerated'
- Bryan Singer accuser names 3 more execs
- 'Game of Thrones': Cool interactive map