Everybody, relax, we can all go back to having our crushes on Mila Kunis! Despite a report from Access Hollywood which claimed that the Friends with Benefits star wouldn’t be able to attend the Marine Corps Ball with Sgt. Scott Moore — who asked her to go as his date via a request on YouTube — her manager confirmed to EW that Kunis is, in fact, still going with him and nothing has changed since she accepted the invitation. Awesomeness? Affirmative.
Mila Kunis IS attending the Marine Corps Ball after all. National crisis averted.
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend