In Field of Dreams, the eight damned Chicago White Sox who were suspended from baseball for gambling on the 1919 World Series were resurrected in […] Read the full post.
Taylor Lautner builds his own 'Field of Dreams' for the locked-out NFL players
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
From Our Partners
Powered by WordPress.com VIP