If you mention the word fishnet stockings, I automatically envision Anne Bancroft. It’s a Pavlovian reaction after seeing The Graduate when I was 16 years old — though in hindsight, I don’t think what Mrs. Robinson wore were technically fishnet. No matter. Well, Anne, it was a good run. May I introduce Gwyneth Paltrow’s Vanity Fair photo (below) for its On Jewellery calendar, which appears in the August issue. (Yes, she’s wearing jewelry. I had to look twice, too.)
Gwyneth Paltrow disrobes for 'Vanity Fair'
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast adds two
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'