When 30 Rock‘s Katrina Bowden was named Esquire‘s Sexiest Woman Alive in an Internet poll recently, I admittedly attributed some of her success to a well-organized grass-roots campaign. Certainly the 22-year-old is gorgeous and talented, but her crowning didn’t necessary mesh with who I imagined were Esquire‘s core demo. But kudos to Esquire for being ahead of the curve. Bowden’s new video clip on CollegeHumor is sure to win her even more fans from the PopWatch crowd. She loves Firefly!!! She makes Sheldon Cooper seem like a wannabe. She. Is. Our Queen Bee. Bow down and worship.
If you date Katrina Bowden, prepare to know who killed Chewbacca
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15