When 30 Rock‘s Katrina Bowden was named Esquire‘s Sexiest Woman Alive in an Internet poll recently, I admittedly attributed some of her success to a well-organized grass-roots campaign. Certainly the 22-year-old is gorgeous and talented, but her crowning didn’t necessary mesh with who I imagined were Esquire‘s core demo. But kudos to Esquire for being ahead of the curve. Bowden’s new video clip on CollegeHumor is sure to win her even more fans from the PopWatch crowd. She loves Firefly!!! She makes Sheldon Cooper seem like a wannabe. She. Is. Our Queen Bee. Bow down and worship.
If you date Katrina Bowden, prepare to know who killed Chewbacca
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron