When 30 Rock‘s Katrina Bowden was named Esquire‘s Sexiest Woman Alive in an Internet poll recently, I admittedly attributed some of her success to a well-organized grass-roots campaign. Certainly the 22-year-old is gorgeous and talented, but her crowning didn’t necessary mesh with who I imagined were Esquire‘s core demo. But kudos to Esquire for being ahead of the curve. Bowden’s new video clip on CollegeHumor is sure to win her even more fans from the PopWatch crowd. She loves Firefly!!! She makes Sheldon Cooper seem like a wannabe. She. Is. Our Queen Bee. Bow down and worship.
If you date Katrina Bowden, prepare to know who killed Chewbacca
- 'Scandal'-ous picks for Entertainers of the Year!
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- 'SNL' audition for black women in L.A.
- Golden Globes: 16 snubs that bugged YOU
- Globes: Comedy/Musical? Try Horror/Romance!
- 'Grey's Anatomy': A preview from Sarah Drew
- 'Vampire Diaries' midseason finale: What's at stake
- Portia de Rossi to visit 'Sean Saves the World'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- Lea Michele opens up about Cory Monteith to Ellen DeGeneres
- Golden Globes nominations shocking TV snubs
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- '12 Years a Slave' and 'American Hustle' lead Golden Globe nominees