Earlier today, I considered why no other entertainer had thought to parody Melissa Leo’s hilariously misguided, but ultimately effective Oscar ads. Well, it looks like our favorite celebrities were waiting for Emmy time to break out their considerable glamour. This morning, we pointed to Pee-Wee Herman’s Emmy-aimed lampoon for his HBO special, The Pee-Wee Herman Show; and now, the same day, we find the most-recent issue of Emmy Magazine, featuring Jimmy Kimmel’s own “Consider” ad that opts to poke fun at Leo’s awkward trying-to-cheat-while-looking-at-the-eye-chart pose. Special props to Kimmel, who eschewed Photoshop magic and squeezed into this sleek black number that only highlights his bedroom eyes. Consider us smitten. Will Emmy follow suit?
Jimmy Kimmel wants Emmy to 'Consider' him too
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' is No. 1 movie: $32.5M
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016