Justin Timberlake isn’t the first pop star to aspire to be a movie star. There was Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Madonna… and Mozart? In a rehearsal sketch that somehow did not make the broadcast of Saturday Night Live‘s season finale, Timberlake dons a powdered wig to portray the classical composer, a former member of “ze Austrian Mouse Club” who wants to be taken seriously in other fields besides music. Call him a hipster, accuse him of fronting, but do not threaten to abandon him in order to hang with Wolfgang Amadeus Bieber! (Says Mozart of the teen sensation: “Why don’t you just put a wig on a chipmunk and train it to act like a black man?”) Take a look.
Justin Timberlake razzes Justin Bieber, himself in unaired 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks