Justin Timberlake isn’t the first pop star to aspire to be a movie star. There was Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Madonna… and Mozart? In a rehearsal sketch that somehow did not make the broadcast of Saturday Night Live‘s season finale, Timberlake dons a powdered wig to portray the classical composer, a former member of “ze Austrian Mouse Club” who wants to be taken seriously in other fields besides music. Call him a hipster, accuse him of fronting, but do not threaten to abandon him in order to hang with Wolfgang Amadeus Bieber! (Says Mozart of the teen sensation: “Why don’t you just put a wig on a chipmunk and train it to act like a black man?”) Take a look.
Justin Timberlake razzes Justin Bieber, himself in unaired 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?