Justin Timberlake isn’t the first pop star to aspire to be a movie star. There was Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Madonna… and Mozart? In a rehearsal sketch that somehow did not make the broadcast of Saturday Night Live‘s season finale, Timberlake dons a powdered wig to portray the classical composer, a former member of “ze Austrian Mouse Club” who wants to be taken seriously in other fields besides music. Call him a hipster, accuse him of fronting, but do not threaten to abandon him in order to hang with Wolfgang Amadeus Bieber! (Says Mozart of the teen sensation: “Why don’t you just put a wig on a chipmunk and train it to act like a black man?”) Take a look.
May 23 2011 01:20 PM ET
Justin Timberlake razzes Justin Bieber, himself in unaired 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- Ray Manzarek of the Doors dies at age 74
- 'DWTS': Moment of silence for Oklahoma
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- Jennifer Lawrence in 'X-Men': New photo
- John Barrowman: 'Sing Your Face Off' host
- 'Mike & Molly' tornado episode pulled
- 'SNL': A 'Lovely Day' ends an era
- Taylor Swift: About that unicorn tee...