Justin Timberlake isn’t the first pop star to aspire to be a movie star. There was Frank Sinatra, Elvis, Madonna… and Mozart? In a rehearsal sketch that somehow did not make the broadcast of Saturday Night Live‘s season finale, Timberlake dons a powdered wig to portray the classical composer, a former member of “ze Austrian Mouse Club” who wants to be taken seriously in other fields besides music. Call him a hipster, accuse him of fronting, but do not threaten to abandon him in order to hang with Wolfgang Amadeus Bieber! (Says Mozart of the teen sensation: “Why don’t you just put a wig on a chipmunk and train it to act like a black man?”) Take a look.
Justin Timberlake razzes Justin Bieber, himself in unaired 'Saturday Night Live' sketch
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...