On week 8, Tom gifts us with a Walter Brennan reference, reminds us of a Karate Kid/DWTS plot connection, SWEARS because the internet is not the same as liiiiiiive TV, and plugs his book! Okay, Romeo. I’m already on the edge of my seat for Tom’s expert mime exhibition, tentatively scheduled for the last episode EVER.
The Host's Leaderboard: Tom Bergeron on tequila, Kirstie's total body transformation, and swearing
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- Ryan Murphy talks 'AHS: Coven': Is (SPOILER) dead?
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Nashville' recap: 'Tomorrow Never Comes'
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
Top 5 Most Read
- Beastie Boys sue GoldieBlox for copyright infringement over 'Girls' video
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a Line in the Sand
- 'Arrow' mid-season finale post-mortem: Scoop on all those surprises!