Will Ferrell got all up in people’s faces last night, namely John C. Reilly’s and Conan O’Brien’s. After bestowing the Beardpocalype upon the masses and shaving off poor Coco’s beard (well, part of it, really), Will attended the Lakers playoff game. In the midst of all the hoops madness, he and his Step Brothers co-star found themselves on the kiss cam and, hamburgers be damned, they were going to smooch. While it’s a valiant effort (look at Will’s closed eyes, the hand on the cheek, oh, the exquisite passion of it all!), it’s still no match for the kiss cam moment between Jason Bateman and Dustin Hoffman from last year. That one was for the ages.
Will Ferrell plants a big one on John C. Reilly, while Conan is suddenly beardless
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans