Will Ferrell got all up in people’s faces last night, namely John C. Reilly’s and Conan O’Brien’s. After bestowing the Beardpocalype upon the masses and shaving off poor Coco’s beard (well, part of it, really), Will attended the Lakers playoff game. In the midst of all the hoops madness, he and his Step Brothers co-star found themselves on the kiss cam and, hamburgers be damned, they were going to smooch. While it’s a valiant effort (look at Will’s closed eyes, the hand on the cheek, oh, the exquisite passion of it all!), it’s still no match for the kiss cam moment between Jason Bateman and Dustin Hoffman from last year. That one was for the ages.
May 3 2011 02:50 PM ET
Will Ferrell plants a big one on John C. Reilly, while Conan is suddenly beardless
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One