Will Ferrell got all up in people’s faces last night, namely John C. Reilly’s and Conan O’Brien’s. After bestowing the Beardpocalype upon the masses and shaving off poor Coco’s beard (well, part of it, really), Will attended the Lakers playoff game. In the midst of all the hoops madness, he and his Step Brothers co-star found themselves on the kiss cam and, hamburgers be damned, they were going to smooch. While it’s a valiant effort (look at Will’s closed eyes, the hand on the cheek, oh, the exquisite passion of it all!), it’s still no match for the kiss cam moment between Jason Bateman and Dustin Hoffman from last year. That one was for the ages.
Will Ferrell plants a big one on John C. Reilly, while Conan is suddenly beardless
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk