Will Ferrell got all up in people’s faces last night, namely John C. Reilly’s and Conan O’Brien’s. After bestowing the Beardpocalype upon the masses and shaving off poor Coco’s beard (well, part of it, really), Will attended the Lakers playoff game. In the midst of all the hoops madness, he and his Step Brothers co-star found themselves on the kiss cam and, hamburgers be damned, they were going to smooch. While it’s a valiant effort (look at Will’s closed eyes, the hand on the cheek, oh, the exquisite passion of it all!), it’s still no match for the kiss cam moment between Jason Bateman and Dustin Hoffman from last year. That one was for the ages.
Will Ferrell plants a big one on John C. Reilly, while Conan is suddenly beardless
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)