Yeah, yeah, yeah, the amazing dress, the pomp and circumstance, the enormous circular cake. Sorry, but the Royal Wedding was all about seriously unimpressed flower girl Grace Van Cutsem, who upstaged the entire thing with a photo-ready pout. (Sorry, Posh, Grace’s was better.) Seriously, she’s already got her own tumblr! If looks could kill, there would have been scads of British goners today.
Royal Wedding flower girl Grace Van Cutsem is not having it, you guys
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?