Yeah, yeah, yeah, the amazing dress, the pomp and circumstance, the enormous circular cake. Sorry, but the Royal Wedding was all about seriously unimpressed flower girl Grace Van Cutsem, who upstaged the entire thing with a photo-ready pout. (Sorry, Posh, Grace’s was better.) Seriously, she’s already got her own tumblr! If looks could kill, there would have been scads of British goners today.
Royal Wedding flower girl Grace Van Cutsem is not having it, you guys
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in