Yeah, yeah, yeah, the amazing dress, the pomp and circumstance, the enormous circular cake. Sorry, but the Royal Wedding was all about seriously unimpressed flower girl Grace Van Cutsem, who upstaged the entire thing with a photo-ready pout. (Sorry, Posh, Grace’s was better.) Seriously, she’s already got her own tumblr! If looks could kill, there would have been scads of British goners today.
Royal Wedding flower girl Grace Van Cutsem is not having it, you guys
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum