It happened: Just six days ahead of Friday’s Royal Wedding, I found myself flipping channels Saturday night at my parents’ house, landing on Lifetime’s William & Kate right as Kate Middleton fled Prince William’s 21st birthday party. (He had invited another young woman up to help him blow out the candles.) “I’m the girl he hangs out with, not the one he brings home,” Kate said to her trailing friends, echoing the snooty mean girl who’d just assured her that William wouldn’t have time to socialize with his flatmate (who he was secretly sleeping with) at this public event. And with that, I was sucked in — not only to the rest of the movie but also to the repeat so I could see what I’d missed. You can watch William & Kate, “inspired by true events,” online now. SPOILER ALERT! The most ridiculous plot points make our poll below.
Royal Wedding poll: Which plot point from Lifetime's 'William & Kate' do you most wish was true?
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films