The April 21 “Finder” episode of Bones serves as a backdoor pilot for a potential Fox fall series centered on Walter Sherman (Geoff Stults), a former military policeman who believes brain damage that he suffered in Iraq hasn’t just made him freakishly paranoid, but also gave him a preternatural ability to locate anything — or anyone. Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan (Emily Deschanel) travel to Florida to solve the murder of a maritime museum security guard, and once there, Booth suggests they call on Walter to help find a stolen treasure map. As you can tell from our first look at Walter in action, he and Booth have a history. The scene also introduces Walter’s associates: Leo Knox (Michael Clarke Duncan), who serves as his legal advisor, bodyguard, and best friend; and Ike Latulippe (Saffron Burrows), the badass who drives the boats, flies the planes, and owns The Ends of the Earth, the bar they call their headquarters. Watch the exclusive clip below.
'Bones': Booth and 'Finder' Walter Sherman get reacquainted -- Watch here!
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks