EW’s Dalton Ross has already dubbed it the Fight of the Century, and he may he right: Below, watch the instant classic meltdown of Meat Loaf on last night’s Celebrity Apprentice after his bag of art supplies goes missing and he believes Gary Busey took it. As Dalton writes in his recap, “In approximately two minutes, Mr. Loaf (Meat to friends and family) let fly with 1 s—, 1 bulls—, 6 motherf—– or motherf——s and 16 — yes, 16! — good ol’ fashion f— or f—ings. That’s 24 expletives. 24! (Yes, I counted.)” It truly is fascinating to watch someone say the sentence, “I bought those motherf—in’ sponges” with so much rage. In the end, Busey is vindicated, and Mark McGrath emerges the true winner … because he gets to say the sentence “I have to stop Meat Loaf from ripping Gary Busey’s head off, literally.”
'Celebrity Apprentice': Watch Meat Loaf's 24-expletive freak-out on Gary Busey
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- 'Big Brother': Final three houseguests are...
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'