EW’s Dalton Ross has already dubbed it the Fight of the Century, and he may he right: Below, watch the instant classic meltdown of Meat Loaf on last night’s Celebrity Apprentice after his bag of art supplies goes missing and he believes Gary Busey took it. As Dalton writes in his recap, “In approximately two minutes, Mr. Loaf (Meat to friends and family) let fly with 1 s—, 1 bulls—, 6 motherf—– or motherf——s and 16 — yes, 16! — good ol’ fashion f— or f—ings. That’s 24 expletives. 24! (Yes, I counted.)” It truly is fascinating to watch someone say the sentence, “I bought those motherf—in’ sponges” with so much rage. In the end, Busey is vindicated, and Mark McGrath emerges the true winner … because he gets to say the sentence “I have to stop Meat Loaf from ripping Gary Busey’s head off, literally.”
'Celebrity Apprentice': Watch Meat Loaf's 24-expletive freak-out on Gary Busey
- 'Frozen' animated short in spring '15
- 'Gotham' streaming rights go to Netflix
- 'Arrow' digital-first comic is 'Season 2.5'
- DC Comics movie clues in website names?
- CeeLo Green's 'Good Life' canceled by TBS
- Robin Williams' daughter back on Twitter
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement