In entirely expected news, Charlie Sheen now boasts his own autotuned YouTube hit, “Winning — a Song by Charlie Sheen.” The song, which has attracted over one million poor eyes and ears, combines some of the former Two and a Half Men actor’s best lines with a good beat — which made me realize something: With all his talk of Vatican assassins, warlocks, rock stars from mars, and seven-gram rocks, Charlie Sheen’s mind is officially Saturday Night Live‘s Stefon’s next hottest club. It. Has. Everything. Listen to “Winning — a Song by Charlie Sheen,” brought to you by the same folks who made the “Bed Intruder” and “Double Rainbow” autotuned songs, below:
Mar 9 2011 05:16 PM ET
Charlie Sheen gets 'Winning' autotune treatment
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!