In entirely expected news, Charlie Sheen now boasts his own autotuned YouTube hit, “Winning — a Song by Charlie Sheen.” The song, which has attracted over one million poor eyes and ears, combines some of the former Two and a Half Men actor’s best lines with a good beat — which made me realize something: With all his talk of Vatican assassins, warlocks, rock stars from mars, and seven-gram rocks, Charlie Sheen’s mind is officially Saturday Night Live‘s Stefon’s next hottest club. It. Has. Everything. Listen to “Winning — a Song by Charlie Sheen,” brought to you by the same folks who made the “Bed Intruder” and “Double Rainbow” autotuned songs, below:
Charlie Sheen gets 'Winning' autotune treatment
- 'Interstellar' clip on 'moon landing hoax'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' cast to visit 'Conan'
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- 'South Park' react: Attack of the drones
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'