Like most red-blooded Americans, I love videos of newscasters making giant flubs on the air — like this one, this one, and (especially) this one. But the following clip, in which CBS News reporter Serene Branson’s post-Grammys report devolves into gibberish, is actually kind of unsettling. Suspicions that something may have been wrong with Branson were raised further after a (totally unconfirmed) report surfaced earlier today that she was hospitalized shortly after the segment aired. Calls to CBS News were not returned. Here’s hoping everything is okay and it was just a run-of-the-mill goof. UPDATE: CBS Los Angeles reports that Branson was not hospitalized after all. She was examined by paramedics immediately after her broadcast, who found her vital signs to be normal.
What happened to tongue-tied CBS News reporter Serene Branson?
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick