Like most red-blooded Americans, I love videos of newscasters making giant flubs on the air — like this one, this one, and (especially) this one. But the following clip, in which CBS News reporter Serene Branson’s post-Grammys report devolves into gibberish, is actually kind of unsettling. Suspicions that something may have been wrong with Branson were raised further after a (totally unconfirmed) report surfaced earlier today that she was hospitalized shortly after the segment aired. Calls to CBS News were not returned. Here’s hoping everything is okay and it was just a run-of-the-mill goof. UPDATE: CBS Los Angeles reports that Branson was not hospitalized after all. She was examined by paramedics immediately after her broadcast, who found her vital signs to be normal.
What happened to tongue-tied CBS News reporter Serene Branson?
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover