A new Volkswagen commercial featuring a child dressed as Darth Vader trying desperately to use the Force around his home (and then in the driveway), is innately awesome. I won’t spoil the punch line for you, but watch it below, and I trust you’ll get it. What I don’t understand is how, as views approach the 2 million mark on YouTube, there are at least 175 people who “dislike” it. Seriously? How? Did they not cry at Up either?
Volkswagen 'Star Wars' commercial: How could you not like it?
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC