A new Volkswagen commercial featuring a child dressed as Darth Vader trying desperately to use the Force around his home (and then in the driveway), is innately awesome. I won’t spoil the punch line for you, but watch it below, and I trust you’ll get it. What I don’t understand is how, as views approach the 2 million mark on YouTube, there are at least 175 people who “dislike” it. Seriously? How? Did they not cry at Up either?
Volkswagen 'Star Wars' commercial: How could you not like it?
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego