A new Volkswagen commercial featuring a child dressed as Darth Vader trying desperately to use the Force around his home (and then in the driveway), is innately awesome. I won’t spoil the punch line for you, but watch it below, and I trust you’ll get it. What I don’t understand is how, as views approach the 2 million mark on YouTube, there are at least 175 people who “dislike” it. Seriously? How? Did they not cry at Up either?
Volkswagen 'Star Wars' commercial: How could you not like it?
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo