A new Volkswagen commercial featuring a child dressed as Darth Vader trying desperately to use the Force around his home (and then in the driveway), is innately awesome. I won’t spoil the punch line for you, but watch it below, and I trust you’ll get it. What I don’t understand is how, as views approach the 2 million mark on YouTube, there are at least 175 people who “dislike” it. Seriously? How? Did they not cry at Up either?
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- Stone Temple Pilots suit vs. Scott Weiland
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!