A new Volkswagen commercial featuring a child dressed as Darth Vader trying desperately to use the Force around his home (and then in the driveway), is innately awesome. I won’t spoil the punch line for you, but watch it below, and I trust you’ll get it. What I don’t understand is how, as views approach the 2 million mark on YouTube, there are at least 175 people who “dislike” it. Seriously? How? Did they not cry at Up either?
Volkswagen 'Star Wars' commercial: How could you not like it?
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- National Book Awards nonfiction longlist
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast