Jennifer Aniston covers the February issue of Allure magazine, and according to the behind-the-scenes video, she’s channeling the ’60s and Brigitte Bardot with the help of some clip-in bangs. (View the photographs here.) For me, she’s rendered nearly unrecognizable, but maybe after a woman’s been photographed as much as this one, that’s the only way to go. Just tell me that pink lipstick isn’t back in style. Speaking of trends, Aniston also took the article in the beauty mag as an opportunity to diss that famous haircut she had on Friends. “I love Chris [McMillan, who’s still her hairstylist], and he’s the bane of my existence at the same time because he started that damn Rachel, which was not my best look. How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I’ve ever seen.” Self-deprecating humor is always good… even when it inadvertently insults thousands of women who copied her?
Jennifer Aniston goes almost topless in 'Allure,' and (gasp!) disses 'the Rachel'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks