- Starz has confirmed to EW that Camelot — starring Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, and Jamie Campbell Bower as Merlin, Morgan, and Arthur, respectively — will debut on the network on April 1. I await plenty of sword innuendo.
- ABC has picked up a drama pilot from Shonda Rhimes about the “life and work of a professional fixer and her dysfunctional staff.” The series is inspired by Judy Smith, a crisis management consultant who worked on cases involving Michael Vick and David Paterson and advised Monica Lewinsky. So where was she when this happened? [Variety]
- Will Smith is developing a crime series set in China with Fox and Overbrook Entertainment. The project centers on a college student in China (where Smith also produced The Karate Kid) who doubles as a crime-fighter. [Variety]
- Maroon 5 will serve as the house band during Jan. 16’s Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, where hopefully they will be loved. [L.A. Times]
Excess Hollywood: Starz's 'Camelot' sets April 1 premiere
- Stephen King's '11/22/63' as Hulu miniseries
- 'Madam Secretary': Big debut in older demo
- N.Y. Times public editor vs. article on Rhimes
- 'South Park' takes aim at 'Redskins' debate
- Colin Farrell: I'm doing 'True Detective 2'
- 'Maze Runner' sequel set for Sept. 2015
- 'The Strain' react: 'The Third Rail'
- 'Ray Donovan' react: 'Rodef'
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS