- Starz has confirmed to EW that Camelot — starring Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, and Jamie Campbell Bower as Merlin, Morgan, and Arthur, respectively — will debut on the network on April 1. I await plenty of sword innuendo.
- ABC has picked up a drama pilot from Shonda Rhimes about the “life and work of a professional fixer and her dysfunctional staff.” The series is inspired by Judy Smith, a crisis management consultant who worked on cases involving Michael Vick and David Paterson and advised Monica Lewinsky. So where was she when this happened? [Variety]
- Will Smith is developing a crime series set in China with Fox and Overbrook Entertainment. The project centers on a college student in China (where Smith also produced The Karate Kid) who doubles as a crime-fighter. [Variety]
- Maroon 5 will serve as the house band during Jan. 16’s Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, where hopefully they will be loved. [L.A. Times]
Excess Hollywood: Starz's 'Camelot' sets April 1 premiere
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks