- Starz has confirmed to EW that Camelot — starring Joseph Fiennes, Eva Green, and Jamie Campbell Bower as Merlin, Morgan, and Arthur, respectively — will debut on the network on April 1. I await plenty of sword innuendo.
- ABC has picked up a drama pilot from Shonda Rhimes about the “life and work of a professional fixer and her dysfunctional staff.” The series is inspired by Judy Smith, a crisis management consultant who worked on cases involving Michael Vick and David Paterson and advised Monica Lewinsky. So where was she when this happened? [Variety]
- Will Smith is developing a crime series set in China with Fox and Overbrook Entertainment. The project centers on a college student in China (where Smith also produced The Karate Kid) who doubles as a crime-fighter. [Variety]
- Maroon 5 will serve as the house band during Jan. 16’s Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, where hopefully they will be loved. [L.A. Times]
Excess Hollywood: Starz's 'Camelot' sets April 1 premiere
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list