Since I don’t speak French, I can’t actually read online fashion magazine Dirrty Glam‘s November cover story on Chuck‘s Yvonne Strahovski, but I’m loving the photo spread. No way does this beautiful, butt-kicking woman get to do a photo shoot for an American publication wearing this many clothes. The buttoned-up, yet form-fitting cardigan, the see-through sweater that shows her bra without the photos actually revealing her cup size — extremely sexy and still classy. Dirrty Glam is for fashionistas, not men, but still, this looks like the photo shoot we wish Lea Michele and Dianna Agron could’ve done for GQ.
'Chuck' star Yvonne Strahovski covers 'Dirrty Glam': Why I love it
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Kyra Sedgwick in HBO comedy about ex-nun