Since I don’t speak French, I can’t actually read online fashion magazine Dirrty Glam‘s November cover story on Chuck‘s Yvonne Strahovski, but I’m loving the photo spread. No way does this beautiful, butt-kicking woman get to do a photo shoot for an American publication wearing this many clothes. The buttoned-up, yet form-fitting cardigan, the see-through sweater that shows her bra without the photos actually revealing her cup size — extremely sexy and still classy. Dirrty Glam is for fashionistas, not men, but still, this looks like the photo shoot we wish Lea Michele and Dianna Agron could’ve done for GQ.
'Chuck' star Yvonne Strahovski covers 'Dirrty Glam': Why I love it
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?