Since I don’t speak French, I can’t actually read online fashion magazine Dirrty Glam‘s November cover story on Chuck‘s Yvonne Strahovski, but I’m loving the photo spread. No way does this beautiful, butt-kicking woman get to do a photo shoot for an American publication wearing this many clothes. The buttoned-up, yet form-fitting cardigan, the see-through sweater that shows her bra without the photos actually revealing her cup size — extremely sexy and still classy. Dirrty Glam is for fashionistas, not men, but still, this looks like the photo shoot we wish Lea Michele and Dianna Agron could’ve done for GQ.
'Chuck' star Yvonne Strahovski covers 'Dirrty Glam': Why I love it
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...