Since I don’t speak French, I can’t actually read online fashion magazine Dirrty Glam‘s November cover story on Chuck‘s Yvonne Strahovski, but I’m loving the photo spread. No way does this beautiful, butt-kicking woman get to do a photo shoot for an American publication wearing this many clothes. The buttoned-up, yet form-fitting cardigan, the see-through sweater that shows her bra without the photos actually revealing her cup size — extremely sexy and still classy. Dirrty Glam is for fashionistas, not men, but still, this looks like the photo shoot we wish Lea Michele and Dianna Agron could’ve done for GQ.
'Chuck' star Yvonne Strahovski covers 'Dirrty Glam': Why I love it
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role