Jeff Probst is a snuff-o-holic. He’s been snuffing since the summer of 2000. He’s snuffed from Africa to Aitutaki. But that’s what happens when you get paid to snuff torches, and Probst has now snuffed over 300 of them (with yet another one coming tonight on Survivor: Nicaragua). Tribal Council is his snuffing ground, and it got us thinking: With all the super-dramatic Tribal Councils Probst has seen up close and personal over the past 10 years, what stands as his ultimate favorite? I have to say, he chose quite a doozy, and the one that ranks as my personal fave as well. To see Probst’s pick, just check out the video player after the jump, and then stay tuned to also see his selections for the best Survivor challenge and maroonings ever. Do you agree with his choices? If not, then what are your favorites? Hit the message boards and let us know.
Follow me on Twitter: @EWDaltonRoss
'Survivor': Jeff Probst picks his favorite Tribal Council ever
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15