look at the grin on her king, Henry Aleck. Every aspiring candidate for king had to consider the obvious: “I can vote for my sweet girlfriend of three years as queen and share a special moment if we’re both crowned, or I can anonymously vote for the world-famous actress and maybe have my face seen by millions of people around the globe.” What a dilemma! Actually, not really. Maybe next year, ladies?Congratulations to Dakota Fanning, who last weekend was named homecoming queen at Campbell Hall Episcopal High in North Hollywood. It was hardly a surprise, as the actress also won the honor last fall as a junior. I have no doubt that Fanning, who by all accounts is a friendly, outgoing, considerate young woman, had plenty of earnest support among her classmates, but I can’t help but sympathize for her female rivals in the homecoming court. They never stood a chance. I blame the boys actually. Just
- 'Voice' season 4: And the winner is...
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' top 20 is...
- 'Channing All Over Your Tatum': Kimmel clip
- Selma Blair exits 'Anger Management'
- Miss USA 2013: Our recap in pictures
- Armie Hammer: No 'Fifty Shades' for me
- 'Dumb and Dumber' sequel finds new home
- 'Man of Steel' gets religion?