look at the grin on her king, Henry Aleck. Every aspiring candidate for king had to consider the obvious: “I can vote for my sweet girlfriend of three years as queen and share a special moment if we’re both crowned, or I can anonymously vote for the world-famous actress and maybe have my face seen by millions of people around the globe.” What a dilemma! Actually, not really. Maybe next year, ladies?Congratulations to Dakota Fanning, who last weekend was named homecoming queen at Campbell Hall Episcopal High in North Hollywood. It was hardly a surprise, as the actress also won the honor last fall as a junior. I have no doubt that Fanning, who by all accounts is a friendly, outgoing, considerate young woman, had plenty of earnest support among her classmates, but I can’t help but sympathize for her female rivals in the homecoming court. They never stood a chance. I blame the boys actually. Just
Did the boys vote for Dakota Fanning instead of their own girlfriends?
- '12 Years a Slave' leads SAG Award nominees
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Goldbergs,' 'Loser,' 'Voice'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice' recap: Your Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?