While Survivor: Nicaragua has not turned out to be the greatest edition of the reality franchise, this season has introduced us to some nifty new challenges, including one in which players were strapped to a large wheel and dunked into water (which they then had to spit into little tubes). But with roughly 400 challenges to choose from since the show first went on the air back in the summer of 2000, we thought it would be fun to ask the host with the most, Jeff Probst, what his favorite Survivor challenge of all time is. His answer? Well, just check out the video player below and see for yourself. (Stay tuned because in the next clip he discusses his favorite marooning as well!) Then hit the message boards and let us know your favorite Survivor challenge and marooning ever. Survivors ready…GO!
Follow me on Twitter: @EWDaltonRoss
'Survivor': Jeff Probst picks his favorite challenge ever
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks