While Survivor: Nicaragua has not turned out to be the greatest edition of the reality franchise, this season has introduced us to some nifty new challenges, including one in which players were strapped to a large wheel and dunked into water (which they then had to spit into little tubes). But with roughly 400 challenges to choose from since the show first went on the air back in the summer of 2000, we thought it would be fun to ask the host with the most, Jeff Probst, what his favorite Survivor challenge of all time is. His answer? Well, just check out the video player below and see for yourself. (Stay tuned because in the next clip he discusses his favorite marooning as well!) Then hit the message boards and let us know your favorite Survivor challenge and marooning ever. Survivors ready…GO!
Follow me on Twitter: @EWDaltonRoss
'Survivor': Jeff Probst picks his favorite challenge ever
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat