Newly minted American Idol judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler took their seats at the judges’ table on Tuesday, joining longtime judge Randy Jackson on the Idol audition set in New Jersey. It looks like Jackson is being rewarded for his nine seasons of Idol duty, nabbing the coveted seat of ex-judge Simon Cowell. Lopez will sit in between Tyler and Jackson, keeping the what’s-a-girl-to-do-when-surrounded-by-a-bunch-of-crazy-boys? vibe going. (10 seasons and counting!)
'American Idol': Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler take their seats at the judges' table
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge