Newly minted American Idol judges Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler took their seats at the judges’ table on Tuesday, joining longtime judge Randy Jackson on the Idol audition set in New Jersey. It looks like Jackson is being rewarded for his nine seasons of Idol duty, nabbing the coveted seat of ex-judge Simon Cowell. Lopez will sit in between Tyler and Jackson, keeping the what’s-a-girl-to-do-when-surrounded-by-a-bunch-of-crazy-boys? vibe going. (10 seasons and counting!)
'American Idol': Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler take their seats at the judges' table
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle