OMG Glee, you guys! It’s great to be back in the swing of things with our regular McKinley High crew, but the season premiere was more notable for its new faces. As any choral enthusiast can tell you, it’s tough to stand out, which is why this group seems especially promising: Dot-Marie Jones’ Coach Beiste (“it’s French”) might be the perfect new foil for Sue, and Cheyenne Jackson’s Dustin is a worthy successor to Idina Menzel’s Shelby as the head of Vocal Adrenaline. Chord Overstreet as Sam is very cute and all, but the real highlight for me was definitely Charice as Sunshine Corazon. So which new Glee character was your fave, PopWatchers?
'Glee': Who's your favorite new character?
- Jack White: Recording to vinyl in 4 hours
- Fox exec fired over Flight 370 $$ email
- Miley Cyrus postpones tour until August
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out