OMG Glee, you guys! It’s great to be back in the swing of things with our regular McKinley High crew, but the season premiere was more notable for its new faces. As any choral enthusiast can tell you, it’s tough to stand out, which is why this group seems especially promising: Dot-Marie Jones’ Coach Beiste (“it’s French”) might be the perfect new foil for Sue, and Cheyenne Jackson’s Dustin is a worthy successor to Idina Menzel’s Shelby as the head of Vocal Adrenaline. Chord Overstreet as Sam is very cute and all, but the real highlight for me was definitely Charice as Sunshine Corazon. So which new Glee character was your fave, PopWatchers?
'Glee': Who's your favorite new character?
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons