OMG Glee, you guys! It’s great to be back in the swing of things with our regular McKinley High crew, but the season premiere was more notable for its new faces. As any choral enthusiast can tell you, it’s tough to stand out, which is why this group seems especially promising: Dot-Marie Jones’ Coach Beiste (“it’s French”) might be the perfect new foil for Sue, and Cheyenne Jackson’s Dustin is a worthy successor to Idina Menzel’s Shelby as the head of Vocal Adrenaline. Chord Overstreet as Sam is very cute and all, but the real highlight for me was definitely Charice as Sunshine Corazon. So which new Glee character was your fave, PopWatchers?
'Glee': Who's your favorite new character?
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set