OMG Glee, you guys! It’s great to be back in the swing of things with our regular McKinley High crew, but the season premiere was more notable for its new faces. As any choral enthusiast can tell you, it’s tough to stand out, which is why this group seems especially promising: Dot-Marie Jones’ Coach Beiste (“it’s French”) might be the perfect new foil for Sue, and Cheyenne Jackson’s Dustin is a worthy successor to Idina Menzel’s Shelby as the head of Vocal Adrenaline. Chord Overstreet as Sam is very cute and all, but the real highlight for me was definitely Charice as Sunshine Corazon. So which new Glee character was your fave, PopWatchers?
'Glee': Who's your favorite new character?
- 'SNL': How'd Paul Rudd, One Direction do?
- 'Frozen': Ranking all 9 original songs
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees