Adrian Grenier is really sticking it to 90210. How so? The Entourage star will appear on the CW drama’s Sept. 20 episode without E and Turtle… but with his real-life bandmates from The Honey Brothers! (Grenier is the drummer of the “new wave folk” act.) The Honey Brothers shall rock, er, new wave folk a lavish 18th-birthday party for Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), and you can get a sneak peak at the event in the photos above and after the jump. So, will you be tuning in? Before you answer, you should know that Naomi commissioned a life-size ice sculpture of herself for the party. And…. there’s going to be an actual panther in the house. I ask again: Will you be tuning in?
'90210': An exclusive first look at Adrian Grenier's musical appearance
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...