Adrian Grenier is really sticking it to 90210. How so? The Entourage star will appear on the CW drama’s Sept. 20 episode without E and Turtle… but with his real-life bandmates from The Honey Brothers! (Grenier is the drummer of the “new wave folk” act.) The Honey Brothers shall rock, er, new wave folk a lavish 18th-birthday party for Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), and you can get a sneak peak at the event in the photos above and after the jump. So, will you be tuning in? Before you answer, you should know that Naomi commissioned a life-size ice sculpture of herself for the party. And…. there’s going to be an actual panther in the house. I ask again: Will you be tuning in?
'90210': An exclusive first look at Adrian Grenier's musical appearance
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- Sony quickly pulls YouTube 'Interview' trailer
- Sony hack probe yields clues on method
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks