Adrian Grenier is really sticking it to 90210. How so? The Entourage star will appear on the CW drama’s Sept. 20 episode without E and Turtle… but with his real-life bandmates from The Honey Brothers! (Grenier is the drummer of the “new wave folk” act.) The Honey Brothers shall rock, er, new wave folk a lavish 18th-birthday party for Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), and you can get a sneak peak at the event in the photos above and after the jump. So, will you be tuning in? Before you answer, you should know that Naomi commissioned a life-size ice sculpture of herself for the party. And…. there’s going to be an actual panther in the house. I ask again: Will you be tuning in?
'90210': An exclusive first look at Adrian Grenier's musical appearance
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?