Adrian Grenier is really sticking it to 90210. How so? The Entourage star will appear on the CW drama’s Sept. 20 episode without E and Turtle… but with his real-life bandmates from The Honey Brothers! (Grenier is the drummer of the “new wave folk” act.) The Honey Brothers shall rock, er, new wave folk a lavish 18th-birthday party for Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), and you can get a sneak peak at the event in the photos above and after the jump. So, will you be tuning in? Before you answer, you should know that Naomi commissioned a life-size ice sculpture of herself for the party. And…. there’s going to be an actual panther in the house. I ask again: Will you be tuning in?
'90210': An exclusive first look at Adrian Grenier's musical appearance
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15