Adrian Grenier is really sticking it to 90210. How so? The Entourage star will appear on the CW drama’s Sept. 20 episode without E and Turtle… but with his real-life bandmates from The Honey Brothers! (Grenier is the drummer of the “new wave folk” act.) The Honey Brothers shall rock, er, new wave folk a lavish 18th-birthday party for Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord), and you can get a sneak peak at the event in the photos above and after the jump. So, will you be tuning in? Before you answer, you should know that Naomi commissioned a life-size ice sculpture of herself for the party. And…. there’s going to be an actual panther in the house. I ask again: Will you be tuning in?
'90210': An exclusive first look at Adrian Grenier's musical appearance
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC