Former Heroes star Ali Larter appeared on last night’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and in case you haven’t read the gossip rags lately: She’s pregnant! But the big — and I mean, earth shattering! — news out of her interview last night wasn’t that she is packing but rather what (as in boy or girl!) she’s packing: “I was trying to keep it private,” she said, after Jimmy offered her choose from picking a blue or pink onesie emblazoned with the Late Night logo, “but we’re having a boy!” Then she continued, and this description of the situation is much more my speed: “I have a little penis inside of me,” Larter clarified. Wait, isn’t that how she got into this mess in the first place? Hmmm, I think that’s how it works. Jimmy hilariously added after: “That’s what she said.” Watch the video of the cute reveal:
Ali Larter on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon': My baby is a [spoiler]!
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks