Former Heroes star Ali Larter appeared on last night’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and in case you haven’t read the gossip rags lately: She’s pregnant! But the big — and I mean, earth shattering! — news out of her interview last night wasn’t that she is packing but rather what (as in boy or girl!) she’s packing: “I was trying to keep it private,” she said, after Jimmy offered her choose from picking a blue or pink onesie emblazoned with the Late Night logo, “but we’re having a boy!” Then she continued, and this description of the situation is much more my speed: “I have a little penis inside of me,” Larter clarified. Wait, isn’t that how she got into this mess in the first place? Hmmm, I think that’s how it works. Jimmy hilariously added after: “That’s what she said.” Watch the video of the cute reveal:
Ali Larter on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon': My baby is a [spoiler]!
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list