Former Heroes star Ali Larter appeared on last night’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and in case you haven’t read the gossip rags lately: She’s pregnant! But the big — and I mean, earth shattering! — news out of her interview last night wasn’t that she is packing but rather what (as in boy or girl!) she’s packing: “I was trying to keep it private,” she said, after Jimmy offered her choose from picking a blue or pink onesie emblazoned with the Late Night logo, “but we’re having a boy!” Then she continued, and this description of the situation is much more my speed: “I have a little penis inside of me,” Larter clarified. Wait, isn’t that how she got into this mess in the first place? Hmmm, I think that’s how it works. Jimmy hilariously added after: “That’s what she said.” Watch the video of the cute reveal:
Ali Larter on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon': My baby is a [spoiler]!
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover