Former Heroes star Ali Larter appeared on last night’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, and in case you haven’t read the gossip rags lately: She’s pregnant! But the big — and I mean, earth shattering! — news out of her interview last night wasn’t that she is packing but rather what (as in boy or girl!) she’s packing: “I was trying to keep it private,” she said, after Jimmy offered her choose from picking a blue or pink onesie emblazoned with the Late Night logo, “but we’re having a boy!” Then she continued, and this description of the situation is much more my speed: “I have a little penis inside of me,” Larter clarified. Wait, isn’t that how she got into this mess in the first place? Hmmm, I think that’s how it works. Jimmy hilariously added after: “That’s what she said.” Watch the video of the cute reveal:
Ali Larter on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon': My baby is a [spoiler]!
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- Paramount apology for 'TMNT' 9/11 poster
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...