Are you tired of sitting on your couch with nothing to do? Are you wasted? (It is the holiday, after all.) Then you’ll love this new video game inspired by The Room. (Click here to play.) Essentially the film in video game form, The Room: The Game takes you inside Johnny’s life, sending you through the streets of San Francisco to fight with your boss about your promotion, buy Lisa a new red dress, and say hi to plenty of doggies. Yesterday, I vowed to play the game for just five f–king minutes…which quickly turned into 90 minutes. (Oops.) It’s as addictive as scotchka! Since I’m not too video game savvy, though, I couldn’t seem to defeat Chris R., no matter how many water bottles and footballs I hurled his way. Enjoy, and try not to throw your computer out the window in frustration.
'The Room: The Game': Good thinking!
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- 'Orange,' 'Downton' casts win SAG Awards
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe 2015
- SAG Awards highlights: We live-blogged it
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film