“Floaters, grab a life vest!” Turns out the only thing 40-year-old sheriff Kathy Hillis was grabbing was the doorknob on her way out of the Big Brother house. (ZING!) Undone by the Diamond Power of Veto, Kathy didn’t even have time to pack a bag before being unceremoniously booted out of the house. What are her thoughts on her sudden eviction? Who was her main ally? And what the hell is a Zingbot? She answers all in our video interview below. Also discussed: Whom she thinks the Saboteur is, her overall suckiness in challenges, and sharing a Jury House with everyone’s (least) favorite cocktail waitress/chemist, Rachel. So without further ado, open your own personal Pandora’s Box by clicking on the video below to see freshly-evicted Kathy in all her voted-out glory! And for more Big Brother news and views, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
'Big Brother': Evicted Kathy dishes about the Diamond Power of Veto, Saboteur, Zingbot 3000 and more delicious absurdity (i.e. Rachel)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?