We all have limits, Bachelor fans. And tonight, I just might have hit mine. It’s all thanks to Gia, who does something so unbelievably stupid in tonight’s episode that I shouted out loud at my television like a crazy person. Somewhere, Bachelor Pad mastermind Mike Fleiss is no doubt laughing and rubbing his hands together maniacally, because Gia handed him a fantastic (and infuriating) reality TV moment on a dumb-decision platter. If you haven’t seen tonight’s episode, you may want to steer clear of the spoileriffic comments section, but if you’ve just finished watching and need a place to vent your anger, you’ve come to the right spot. Were you surprised by tonight’s proclamation of love? Did you throw something at your TV when Gia made her strategic error? Are you embarrassed (like I am) about how invested you are in this show? Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to read the full Bachelor Pad recap, now live) and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes Bachelor Pad blog. In the meantime, vent your spleen below!
'Bachelor Pad' episode 2: 'I love you, you know?'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape