The Expendables — Sylvester Stallone (who also co-wrote and directed), Randy Couture, Steve Austin, Dolph Lundgren, and Terry Crews — may not have been the most obvious fit for the Comic-Con crowd when they visited the mega-convention last month. Their movie isn’t so much designed for spindly geeks (like me) as it is, in the inimitable words of our critic Owen Gleiberman, “a real meathead jamboree.” But when I sat down with them at our EW.com studio in the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, they could not have been more charming and easy to talk to. We discussed what it’s like to get a call from “Sly” Stallone, talked about the friendly competition over who was the most stacked, and noted what they geek out about in pop-culture. (You will never guess Dolph Lundgren’s answer.) Check out the video after the jump.The cast of
'The Expendables' cast talk meeting 'Sly' Stallone and who's the most stacked
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Stieg Larsson's Millennium' book in August
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge