in The Hollywood Reporter this morning that Freeman and Judd are mulling a reunion (alongside Harry Connick Jr.) in Dolphin Tale, a story about the friendship between a boy and a brave dolphin whose use of a prosthetic fin touches people across the planet. Judd has her eye on the role of the boy’s mother, Freeman the dolphin’s doctor, but I’m hoping a script doctor will set things straight by rewriting their roles as “plucky young police officer” and “grizzled-but-wise detective (with one week left on the job).” Got better ideas for their characters? Begin the brainstorming sesh in the comments below!I know they’ve only been in two movies together (1997’s Kiss the Girls and 2002′ High Crimes), but for some irrational reason, I think of Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd as the peanut butter and raspberry jam of cinematic pairings: How can one possibly exist without the other? So needless to say, I was elated to read
Morgan Freeman and Ashley Judd set to (finally!) reunite in 'Dolphin Tale'
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?