You guys, what’s happening? I remember years ago, I used to get goosebumps just hearing about The Sixth Sense director M. Night Shyamalan’s future projects. But after the critical failures of such flicks as Lady in the Water, The Last Airbender, and the aforementioned The Happening — which, in my book, is an under-appreciated gem, in that Plan 9 From Outer Space kind of way — it seems the director has literally become a joke to some moviegoers. Just watch this video, filmed in a theater, in which the pure sight of Shyamalan’s name, attached to the Devil trailer, invites groans and laughter. Let’s hope the director swallows this small bout of humiliation with a nice, cold lemon drink. [Gawker]
Moviegoers laugh at sight of M. Night Shyamalan's name. How has it come to this?
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'