You guys, what’s happening? I remember years ago, I used to get goosebumps just hearing about The Sixth Sense director M. Night Shyamalan’s future projects. But after the critical failures of such flicks as Lady in the Water, The Last Airbender, and the aforementioned The Happening — which, in my book, is an under-appreciated gem, in that Plan 9 From Outer Space kind of way — it seems the director has literally become a joke to some moviegoers. Just watch this video, filmed in a theater, in which the pure sight of Shyamalan’s name, attached to the Devil trailer, invites groans and laughter. Let’s hope the director swallows this small bout of humiliation with a nice, cold lemon drink. [Gawker]
Moviegoers laugh at sight of M. Night Shyamalan's name. How has it come to this?
- 'Game of Thrones' adds 9 to cast
- Kenny Johnson returns to 'Bates Motel'
- Bryan Singer: A sex abuse suit dismissed
- Comic-Con, Day 1: What's new in comics
- 'Outlander' trailer debuts at Comic-Con
- Christopher Nolan's first Comic-Con
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Megan Fox: 'Turtles' nixed 'girl power'