You guys, what’s happening? I remember years ago, I used to get goosebumps just hearing about The Sixth Sense director M. Night Shyamalan’s future projects. But after the critical failures of such flicks as Lady in the Water, The Last Airbender, and the aforementioned The Happening — which, in my book, is an under-appreciated gem, in that Plan 9 From Outer Space kind of way — it seems the director has literally become a joke to some moviegoers. Just watch this video, filmed in a theater, in which the pure sight of Shyamalan’s name, attached to the Devil trailer, invites groans and laughter. Let’s hope the director swallows this small bout of humiliation with a nice, cold lemon drink. [Gawker]
Moviegoers laugh at sight of M. Night Shyamalan's name. How has it come to this?
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans