Here’s some news that will be music to Entourage fans’ ears: Eminem and Christina Aguilera are among the guest stars appearing in the HBO comedy’s season 7 finale, EW.com has learned. The rapper, who released Recovery last week, shot a scene that takes place “at a platinum record party for his album, which by the time this airs will be platinum, I’m sure,” says Entourage creator Doug Ellin, adding: “He has a little conflict—a little beef—with Vince [Adrian Grenier].” While Eminem won’t be performing in the episode, Aguilera will. Like Eminem, the singer plays herself—but she’s also a client of Ari. “She’s doing Ari a favor and performing at a party for him,” Ellin tells EW.com. The Sept. 12 episode, which Ellin hints is a “pretty dramatic season finale,” also features Minka Kelly (whom Vince has his eye on) and John Cleese, as well as pro athletes such as Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees, Phillies All-Star first baseman Ryan Howard, and NBA players Jordan Farmar and Kevin Love.
Exclusive: Eminem, Christina Aguilera among guests for 'Entourage' season finale
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron