Tropic Thunder was 2008, right? Tom Cruise has reprised his role as movie exec Les Grossman to “produce” June 6’s MTV Movie Awards — or at least star in a couple of promos for it. In one, we see him deal with the news that Robert Pattinson wants to wash his hair for the ceremony. In another, we see how he stripped Tom Cruise down to his underwear for Risky Business. As big of a “get” as Pattinson and Cruise are, I’m still partial to the promo featuring host Aziz Ansari and Justin Bieber watching The Hurt Locker with Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner. Watch them all below.
Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, and Jeremy Renner in MTV Movie Awards promos
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story