Tropic Thunder was 2008, right? Tom Cruise has reprised his role as movie exec Les Grossman to “produce” June 6’s MTV Movie Awards — or at least star in a couple of promos for it. In one, we see him deal with the news that Robert Pattinson wants to wash his hair for the ceremony. In another, we see how he stripped Tom Cruise down to his underwear for Risky Business. As big of a “get” as Pattinson and Cruise are, I’m still partial to the promo featuring host Aziz Ansari and Justin Bieber watching The Hurt Locker with Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner. Watch them all below.
Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, and Jeremy Renner in MTV Movie Awards promos
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15