Tropic Thunder was 2008, right? Tom Cruise has reprised his role as movie exec Les Grossman to “produce” June 6’s MTV Movie Awards — or at least star in a couple of promos for it. In one, we see him deal with the news that Robert Pattinson wants to wash his hair for the ceremony. In another, we see how he stripped Tom Cruise down to his underwear for Risky Business. As big of a “get” as Pattinson and Cruise are, I’m still partial to the promo featuring host Aziz Ansari and Justin Bieber watching The Hurt Locker with Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner. Watch them all below.
Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, and Jeremy Renner in MTV Movie Awards promos
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron