Tropic Thunder was 2008, right? Tom Cruise has reprised his role as movie exec Les Grossman to “produce” June 6′s MTV Movie Awards — or at least star in a couple of promos for it. In one, we see him deal with the news that Robert Pattinson wants to wash his hair for the ceremony. In another, we see how he stripped Tom Cruise down to his underwear for Risky Business. As big of a “get” as Pattinson and Cruise are, I’m still partial to the promo featuring host Aziz Ansari and Justin Bieber watching The Hurt Locker with Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner. Watch them all below.
Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, and Jeremy Renner in MTV Movie Awards promos
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego