Tropic Thunder was 2008, right? Tom Cruise has reprised his role as movie exec Les Grossman to “produce” June 6’s MTV Movie Awards — or at least star in a couple of promos for it. In one, we see him deal with the news that Robert Pattinson wants to wash his hair for the ceremony. In another, we see how he stripped Tom Cruise down to his underwear for Risky Business. As big of a “get” as Pattinson and Cruise are, I’m still partial to the promo featuring host Aziz Ansari and Justin Bieber watching The Hurt Locker with Oscar nominee Jeremy Renner. Watch them all below.
Robert Pattinson, Tom Cruise, Justin Bieber, and Jeremy Renner in MTV Movie Awards promos
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- N.Y. theater sets live-read of 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks