- Alfred Molina has joined the cast of Taylor Lautner’s Abduction as a CIA agent searching for the leading man. Unfortunately, he doesn’t realize until the end of the movie that he can just consult the Twilight message boards to find Lautner. [Deadline]
- Juno Temple is in talks to play the queen in Paul W.S. Anderson’s 3-D take on The Three Musketeers. Seeing as Temple played Jane Parker — Anne Boleyn’s sister-in-law who went insane in the Tower of London and was subsequently executed — in 2008’s The Other Boleyn Girl, this is quite the promotion. [THR]
- AMC has picked up pilot Hell On Wheels, which is centered around the transcontinental railroad’s 19th-century construction. If people think the transcontinental railroad is “hell on wheels,” then they obviously have never seen me try to drive a stick-shift. [Deadline]
- Sony Pictures Classics has acquired Vera Drake director Mike Leigh’s ensemble drama Another Year — as in, another year, another Mike Leigh Oscar contender. This one’s about “a happily married couple, some troubled friends, and the nuanced emotions of aging.” [THR]
Alfred Molina joins 'Abduction,' 'The Three Musketeers' gets a queen (Excess Hollywood)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk