Heroes vs Villains champ Sandra, where she talks about trying to give her hidden immunity idol to…Rupert? And for all the Survivor scoop year round, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Okay, take it away, Parv and Russ!We saw Russell and Parvati arguing quite a bit down the stretch of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, but there’s one thing they do agree upon: The right person did not win the game. Agreeing on whom the right person is, however, is a different matter. The second and third place finishers stopped by EW for a special Survivor Talk chat. Among the topics covered: Which contestant hates Russell the most? (The answer will surprise you.) Does Parvati feel she played better here or in Micronesia? And in the most shocking development of all, Russell finally admits he may have a problem when it comes to addressing the jury. (Get out!) Too see this dysfunctional couple in all their hilarious, bickering glory check out the must watch video below. After that, make sure to catch my Survivor Talk interview with
'Survivor Talk': Russell and Parvati argue over who deserved to win 'Heroes vs Villains'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks