Heroes vs Villains champ Sandra, where she talks about trying to give her hidden immunity idol to…Rupert? And for all the Survivor scoop year round, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss. Okay, take it away, Parv and Russ!We saw Russell and Parvati arguing quite a bit down the stretch of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains, but there’s one thing they do agree upon: The right person did not win the game. Agreeing on whom the right person is, however, is a different matter. The second and third place finishers stopped by EW for a special Survivor Talk chat. Among the topics covered: Which contestant hates Russell the most? (The answer will surprise you.) Does Parvati feel she played better here or in Micronesia? And in the most shocking development of all, Russell finally admits he may have a problem when it comes to addressing the jury. (Get out!) Too see this dysfunctional couple in all their hilarious, bickering glory check out the must watch video below. After that, make sure to catch my Survivor Talk interview with
'Survivor Talk': Russell and Parvati argue over who deserved to win 'Heroes vs Villains'
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'View' premiere: Best ratings in 8 years
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- 'Falling Skies' security guard dies on set
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast
- DC Comics' 'Lucifer' in works as Fox series