I love Sue Sylvester’s shot-by-shot recreation of Madonna’s “Vogue” video (embedded after the jump), but part of me wishes she’d put even more of herself in it. My favorite bits are the Sue snarl that accompanies the choreographed elbow at 1:50, her pushing away the hairstylist at 2:07, “Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Sue Sylvester, dance on air” at 2:25, and “Lauren, Katherine, Lana, too, Will Schuester, I hate you” (followed by Kurt’s confused look) at 2:33. I suppose they needed to establish that it was a an all-out remake of the video, so they didn’t want to deviate too soon. (Jane Lynch’s dancing at 1:38 is priceless by itself.) And the bits they did tweak toward the end didn’t feel forced. Did it live up to your expectations, exceed them, or leave you wanting more?
'Glee': Did Sue put enough of herself in 'Vogue'?
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- North Korea ties found to Sony hack: Reports
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks