I love Sue Sylvester’s shot-by-shot recreation of Madonna’s “Vogue” video (embedded after the jump), but part of me wishes she’d put even more of herself in it. My favorite bits are the Sue snarl that accompanies the choreographed elbow at 1:50, her pushing away the hairstylist at 2:07, “Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Sue Sylvester, dance on air” at 2:25, and “Lauren, Katherine, Lana, too, Will Schuester, I hate you” (followed by Kurt’s confused look) at 2:33. I suppose they needed to establish that it was a an all-out remake of the video, so they didn’t want to deviate too soon. (Jane Lynch’s dancing at 1:38 is priceless by itself.) And the bits they did tweak toward the end didn’t feel forced. Did it live up to your expectations, exceed them, or leave you wanting more?
'Glee': Did Sue put enough of herself in 'Vogue'?
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 again: $26.6M
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at 43
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Neil Patrick Harris vs. B'way shout-out
- Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' not dead yet
- Fox exec fired over Flight 370 $$ email
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out