Because, like Stephen Colbert, I don’t care for bears. Especially bears with human qualities. One day, they’re wearing a tie; the next, they’re growing opposable thumbs and programming technically advanced robots that slash your face and steal your pic-a-nic baskets. I mean, just look at that Charmin bear. Oh, she’s so cute, enjoying that toilet paper, right? Nope. All she’s thinking is how much she’d like to rope that toilet paper around your neck so she can get rid of you, move into your house, and steal your boyfriend. And then, before you know it, she’ll kick him out and everything will be like Saturday Night Live‘s “Bear City.” Am I being paranoid today, PopWatchers? And what do you think of Yogi Bear‘s CGI bear?
'Yogi Bear' CGI stills: Are you afraid of bears with human qualities?
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover