Apparently, I’ve been eating Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds for too long, because I didn’t even realize they still put athletes on Wheaties boxes. This, however, remains a huge honor, and Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott are beyond stoked to have their boxes (pictured) hitting stores nationwide next month. Which one would you buy? I’d go Shaun White because that grin greeting me each morning would either make me happy or want to slap him (either way, I’d be moving!). And I’ll go ahead and cast a vote for Wescott on behalf of my 62-year-old mother, who’s been hot for him ever since he won his second snowboard cross gold (which is also the moment she learned what snowboard cross is).
Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott score Wheaties boxes
- Bieber deport bid: White House says...
- Bryan Singer disputes Hawaii abuse claim
- Michelle Obama to visit 'Nashville'
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out