Apparently, I’ve been eating Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds for too long, because I didn’t even realize they still put athletes on Wheaties boxes. This, however, remains a huge honor, and Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott are beyond stoked to have their boxes (pictured) hitting stores nationwide next month. Which one would you buy? I’d go Shaun White because that grin greeting me each morning would either make me happy or want to slap him (either way, I’d be moving!). And I’ll go ahead and cast a vote for Wescott on behalf of my 62-year-old mother, who’s been hot for him ever since he won his second snowboard cross gold (which is also the moment she learned what snowboard cross is).
Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott score Wheaties boxes
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Amazing Race' preview: Phil Keoghan's photos
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian?
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
- 'Fifty Shades': Who'll dress Christian, Anastasia?
Top 5 Most Read
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Doc Jensen's Picks