Apparently, I’ve been eating Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds for too long, because I didn’t even realize they still put athletes on Wheaties boxes. This, however, remains a huge honor, and Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott are beyond stoked to have their boxes (pictured) hitting stores nationwide next month. Which one would you buy? I’d go Shaun White because that grin greeting me each morning would either make me happy or want to slap him (either way, I’d be moving!). And I’ll go ahead and cast a vote for Wescott on behalf of my 62-year-old mother, who’s been hot for him ever since he won his second snowboard cross gold (which is also the moment she learned what snowboard cross is).
Mar 4 2010 02:45 PM ET
Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott score Wheaties boxes
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 409
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 353
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 504