Apparently, I’ve been eating Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds for too long, because I didn’t even realize they still put athletes on Wheaties boxes. This, however, remains a huge honor, and Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott are beyond stoked to have their boxes (pictured) hitting stores nationwide next month. Which one would you buy? I’d go Shaun White because that grin greeting me each morning would either make me happy or want to slap him (either way, I’d be moving!). And I’ll go ahead and cast a vote for Wescott on behalf of my 62-year-old mother, who’s been hot for him ever since he won his second snowboard cross gold (which is also the moment she learned what snowboard cross is).
Shaun White, Lindsey Vonn, and Seth Wescott score Wheaties boxes
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- 'Orphan Black' stream rights to Amazon
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum