There’s been a lot of debate as to why certain people made the cast of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains. Of course, the other side of that is why certain people did not make the final cut. Why isn’t Panama‘s Shane Powers on the Villains tribe? Or Thailand champ Brian Heidik? How can you have Heroes without Ozzy, Yul, Terry Deitz, and Mike Skupin? And did they even consider bringing back bad boy-turned-quitter Jonny Fairplay? We went straight to the source for the answers: Jeff Probst. I spoke to Probst in Samoa right as season 20 began filming and he went over who couldn’t make it, who wasn’t invited, and why he hates I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! more than life itself. All that and more will be revealed in the 3-part video below. Check back every day this week for exclusive behind-the-scenes video of Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains (and see interviews with all the players at our Survivor video hub). And to have all the Survivor scoop sent directly to you, follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
'Survivor': Jeff Probst talks about who didn’t make the cut for 'Heroes vs. Villains' -- and why
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'