I apologize, Bachelor fans, if re-reading that nauseating quote from Jake made you throw up in your mouth a little bit — I know I almost hurled typing it. But look, it’s in keeping with the weird combination of sublimated passion, saccharine exclamations of “I’m falling for you/him/her,” and open hostility that we witnessed in tonight’s episode. While I’ll try to keep this a spoiler-free zone (check back for my full TV Watch recap later tonight, and don’t miss Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes blog on PopWatch), I have to say it wasn’t too difficult to figure out which “lady” would get a ride in the Reject Limo tonight. So how did you feel about Jake’s adventures in San Francisco? Are you pleased with the final four? And do you think Jake’s amazement over Chinatown — ”It’s amazing… you feel like you’re in a foreign country!” — means he really, really should try and get out more? Crank up the instrumental version of On the Wings of Love and sound off below!
Feb 1 2010 10:04 PM ET
'The Bachelor' episode 5: 'It's not about sex appeal... This is about heart appeal.'
- 'Star Trek' No. 1 on Friday: $22M
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- Seth Meyers on 'SNL' transition: 'Today'
- Shonda Rhimes talks 'Grey's' finale
- 'Voice': Team Xtina or Team Shakira?
- 'Warehouse 13' canceled by Syfy
- 'Office' finale reaction: Yay or nay?
- Kanye video projected onto 66 buildings