Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we officially have 2010’s version of “The Macarena” and “Who Let the Dogs Out” — Larry Platt’s “Pants on the Ground”. The 63-year-old debuted his loopy rap on American Idol last week, where resident meanie Simon Cowell said, “I have a horrible feeling that song could be a hit.” Well, right again, Simon. Since then, Platt’s ditty has gone viral on the internet. And this morning he appeared on The View to perform his rapping sensation. Is he in on the joke? Who knows? And isn’t that part of the weird fun of the thing anyways? Take a look at what you missed below and afterwards begin the countdown until Platt snags a three-picture deal with 20th Century Fox.
'Pants on the Ground' hits 'The View'
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat