Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we officially have 2010’s version of “The Macarena” and “Who Let the Dogs Out” — Larry Platt’s “Pants on the Ground”. The 63-year-old debuted his loopy rap on American Idol last week, where resident meanie Simon Cowell said, “I have a horrible feeling that song could be a hit.” Well, right again, Simon. Since then, Platt’s ditty has gone viral on the internet. And this morning he appeared on The View to perform his rapping sensation. Is he in on the joke? Who knows? And isn’t that part of the weird fun of the thing anyways? Take a look at what you missed below and afterwards begin the countdown until Platt snags a three-picture deal with 20th Century Fox.
'Pants on the Ground' hits 'The View'
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend