By now you’ve read all about the title change for Kevin Smith’s new movie. But have you seen the trailer? Here it is, embedded below. Looks pretty hilarious to me (just the sight of Tracy Morgan stuffing those tortilla chips in his mouth had me laughing.) What do you think? Is Cop Out going to be brilliant or the next Jersey Girl?
Kevin Smith's 'Cop Out' trailer: what do you think?
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks