By now you’ve read all about the title change for Kevin Smith’s new movie. But have you seen the trailer? Here it is, embedded below. Looks pretty hilarious to me (just the sight of Tracy Morgan stuffing those tortilla chips in his mouth had me laughing.) What do you think? Is Cop Out going to be brilliant or the next Jersey Girl?
Kevin Smith's 'Cop Out' trailer: what do you think?
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape