Who is Irina Shabayeva? The back-stabbing mean girl that this season made her out to be? Or victim of a “bitch edit”? Why was she always ragging on her colleagues? Did she have any doubts that she’d beat Althea and Carol Hannah to the Bryant Park finish line? Dalton and I covered these burning questions and more (!) when the divisive season six winner sat for her Project Runway Talk grilling. Press play on our two-part interview below to see what Irina had to say about her controversial all-black collection, how the nickname Mean-a Irina came to be, and her claim that behind whatever bitchery she displayed on screen, there was always a good reason for it…only, it consistently ended up on the cutting-room floor.
'Project Runway Talk': Irina explains herself
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk