We’ve seen Survivor: Samoa‘s Russell Hantz demean and degrade every single woman on his tribe. His latest victim, Liz Kim, thinks she knows why: He’s a “male chauvinist pig!” Those are just a few of the strong words the latest Survivor loser uses to describe her former tribemate as she joins Josh Wolk and me on the latest edition of Survivor Talk. How does Liz feel about being called so dumb that she was lucky to be able to walk? Why did she help vote out all the other women, leaving her such an easy target to be eliminated? And will she ever recover from the embarrassment of losing every single challenge known to man?!? Liz answers all in a very candid chat, and isn’t above taking some shots at herself for how she played the game. That’s good—because we aren’t above taking some shots at her either! Click on the video below and strap yourselves in for a bumpy ride. And for all the latest Survivor scoop, don’t forget to follow me on Twitter @EWDaltonRoss.
'Survivor Talk': Liz calls Russell a 'male chauvinist pig'
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story