PR fans, I really wish I could offer you a different guest on this episode of Project Runway Talk — perhaps someone whose name rhymes with … oh, I don’t know … Schmistopher or Schmogan? It is criminal that the petite gal from Texas and not — eh-hem — someone else had to sit on our couch yesterday morning and talk about how on earth she was ousted this early. That said, Shirin was the perfect guest. She was gracious, funny, lively, and Dalton and I had a blast meeting her. If you’re curious about what she thinks of Irina (hint: not an act), getting critiqued by Tim Gunn, and her future in upscale witch costumes, click on the video below. And look out for a special appearance from the Half-Breed herself!
'Project Runway Talk': Shirin discusses her surprise ouster and coping with Irina
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron