You know that anyone who dares to play Survivor in high heels is a very special lady indeed. And Yasmin Giles is that lady. The outspoken hairstylist shows off her gift of gab in the latest edition of Survivor Talk. Special guest Stephen Fishbach (runner-up of Survivor: Tocantins) joins Josh Wolk and me as we grill Yasmin all about her absurdly bizarre motivational speech to the Foa Foa tribe, her curious strategy of doing absolutely nothing around camp, and, of course, her big post-challenge blow-up with Ben. Has she forgiven the outspoken bartender? And what was her time like with Ben in the Survivor: Samoa contestant quarters they were both sent to after being kicked out of the game? (One word — AWKWARD!) Click on the two-part video below to get the full scoop straight from the source.
'Survivor Talk': Yasmin dishes on her blow-up with Ben
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover