Glug, glug, glug. Yep, I’m still trying to drink my pain away over last night’s stupid evil moronic maddening ouster of Epperson on Project Runway. Luckily, Dalton Ross was game for a little imbibing as well. So this morning, we threw our very own Oktoberfest in his office. And just as we were filling our beer steins to the brim, who should pop by but the classy, gentlemanly, and (who knew?) funny Epperson. Check out what the terrifically talented designer had to say about his elimination, this season’s ridonkulous judging, and how he might have brought more of the catty, had he known that’s how Runway rolls. Prost!
Oct 10 2009 10:28 PM ET
'Project Runway Talk': Epperson dishes on dubious judging ... and Lindsay Lohan!
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'