Our long national nightmare is nearly over. That’s right, 30 Rock is finally returning on Thursday, Oct. 15th. What’s in store for the new season? Will Jack Donaghy still be smitten with the loco Salma Hayek? Will Liz Lemon find true love, or at least the perfect comfort food? Will Jenna fight off newer, blonder, younger castmates on The Girlie Show? Will Kenneth the page be shanghaied into more of Tracy Jordan’s surreal hair-brained schemes with Grizz and Dot Com? And what’s Brian Williams got to do with all of this? Damned if we know. But a new teaser from NBC tantalizingly hints at the answers to at least a couple of these questions. Take a peek at these snippets from the fourth season and let us know what you think. Are you looking forward to the new season? Is it the best sitcom on TV? And if not, then what is?
'30 Rock' season 4 teaser clips: Is this the best sitcom on TV?
- Fox renews 'Mindy,' 'New Girl,' 2 more
- Scott Kalvert, video/film director, dies
- 'Mad Men' gets trippy new poster
- 'Sharknado 2' gets July premiere date
- 'Orphan Black' stream rights to Amazon
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons