Our long national nightmare is nearly over. That’s right, 30 Rock is finally returning on Thursday, Oct. 15th. What’s in store for the new season? Will Jack Donaghy still be smitten with the loco Salma Hayek? Will Liz Lemon find true love, or at least the perfect comfort food? Will Jenna fight off newer, blonder, younger castmates on The Girlie Show? Will Kenneth the page be shanghaied into more of Tracy Jordan’s surreal hair-brained schemes with Grizz and Dot Com? And what’s Brian Williams got to do with all of this? Damned if we know. But a new teaser from NBC tantalizingly hints at the answers to at least a couple of these questions. Take a peek at these snippets from the fourth season and let us know what you think. Are you looking forward to the new season? Is it the best sitcom on TV? And if not, then what is?
'30 Rock' season 4 teaser clips: Is this the best sitcom on TV?
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)